Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Hump Day

It's been quiet this week. I've worked since Wednesday.

I got up early this morning (9:30) so that I could go for a run, and then get downtown early enough to meet up with Chris for lunch. Lunch was good. When I arrived at work, I discovered that there was a going away party going on. The girl I'm replacing was having pizza and cake with everyone in the office. I didn't get an invitation and felt pretty rotten. I guess it's understandable, but it isn't as if she's being fired. She asked to be moved to another department. I don't see why they would not invite me, but I'm not going to get upset about it. I really couldn't care about what happens during my cubicle life.

I haven't had a drop of alcohol since last Saturday. I'm sure you can tell because my entries have been so boring this week. I haven't sworn off alcohol, I just haven't really felt like it lately. We'll see how long it lasts.

My Dad is coming to Toronto tomorrow. He's putting the house on the market and the real-estate lady is coming by. I have to get up early again tomorrow so that I can help him clean and tidy up as much as we can before she arrives at 4:00.

It turns out that I don't have a long weekend this week. I'm working tomorrow and Sunday, but I do get Monday and Tuesday off. I have a job interview on Tuesday, and I have to create a lesson plan so that I can teach a class and show them what an innovative and creative teacher I am. I can do that for 45-minutes. I will have to spend most of Monday preparing for that and getting psyched.

It's not going to be an exciting night tonight. The blogging at 11:30 is probably the first indication. I'm heading to bed early to finish reading my book. I have be up before my Dad arrives at 8:30 tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter