Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Late Night Movie

I've started to have my strings cut a little at work which is nice because I will be more independent. It also means, of course, more responsibility. I guess that goes with the territory.

I'm working on the late night Saturday movie: The Man Who Knew Too Much. I don't have much to say except that I really do believe that Jimmy Stewart is totally overrated. All the parodies make all the jokes that I possibly could here, so I will just leave it at that.

Tomorrow is my last day before the four day weekend. I'm going to need it in order to finish up my course for Tuesday. The nice thing is that I will also get four days next weekend too. It just happens that one of the other captioners is leaving and I will be taking over her shift which happens to give me next weekend off. Sadly, it also gives me a shafted paycheque.

4 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that you posted this one twice. Good job.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Nugget said...

It's not easy stealing wireless Internet, and at times, the connection isn't so great. Sometimes I have to refresh my browser and posts load twice. I'd would much rather they come up twice than not at all (which it has done in the past).

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to report you to the rogers police. you're going down man.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought maybe you were just extra proud of that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter