Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

New Music Man

There are a few things that I look forward to.

I look forward to new episodes of "Lost". I look forward to watching "The Amazing Race." I am always so disappointed when they run a repeat or a recap episode.

I think, though, that I look most forward each week to CBC Radio 3's Podcast. This piece of musical gold is double deep fried and then coated with thick milk chocolate put atop on a big scoop of all-natural vanilla ice cream and topped with bright colourful sprinkles.

I am listening regularly to a few tracks that I picked up from them. They are:

Eccodek: Space Dub (episode 37)
Destroyer: Rubies (episode 36)
Abdominal: Ugly Brother (episode 41)

The catchiest song that I've heard in a long while is definitely "The Truth About Cats and Dogs is That They Die" by Pony Up from this week's episode (42). I very highly recommend giving it a listen. Hey, it was enough to not make be freak out when I got a letter from the Ministry of Transport informing me that I have over 9 demerit points and will have to go in for an interview regarding possible license suspension.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck? How did this happen? Have you been getting into accidents and not telling anyone? Parking tickets? What?

This post was like was like that cliffhanger on Dallas.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Pony Up track is really catchy. I've been listening to it over and over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter