Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, March 06, 2006

End of Day One

My head feels quite mushy right now; I've just had so much information today.

I can't really explain exactly what happened today since most of it has been a blur of fancy software programs, elaborate computer systems and repetition. At this stage, I'm slowly learning the ins and outs of the job.

There isn't too much else to say. Everything is so novel at the moment that it all seems exciting and fun. I'm sure that that won't last forever, but it is nice to be doing something completely new and different. I'm not terrible at it, and I think that I will pick it up relatively quickly.

I'm tired now, and I need to sleep. I'm heading to bed to read for a while and then sleep. I'm looking forward to a regular routine, and not feeling quite so exhausted at the end of the day. I guess that that comes with time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter