Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Work: Day 1

I'm just heading off to work. I have to be there at noon to get my passcard and ID. I've never had a passcard before. I've never worked in an office before. I've never had my very own cubicle. I was thinking that I should decorate it with family photographs and stuffed animals.

I have no idea what to expect, but I am happy with the free mornings. I was able to send a bunch of email, go grocery shopping, return my empties, make a few phone calls, and start a load of laundry.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will buy you a plant for the Cube. It seems to be the fashionable thing to do these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter