Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Course Day In Canada

Despite my propensity for procrastination and my self-diagnosed ADD, I did manage to accomplish a quite extraordinary feat today.

I began working on the fourth unit of my online course and managed to work my way through it all. I have to wait around for other people so that I can respond to their writing for Activity 5, but as of now I am completely finished Unit 4. It is due on March 9th!

I'm not entirely sure what came over me. I think that it was the panic and rush of having to finish the previous two units at the last minute that made me want to push through and get this one finished early. A part of me hopes that I will be working tomorrow and not have time to devote to an online course. It might also be the fact that I love being finished before everyone else. They are going to log in and see all my assignments handed in neatly while they have to struggle to get started. I guess that's the jerk in me.

So, one more unit to go plus my independent project. I can't believe how simple the course is and yet how many hours I will have had to put into it. The ironic part is that I may never teach again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter