Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

CBC Appointment

I headed down to the CBC building today to have what I thought was an interview. It turns out that I only had to take a test. I had to proofread a two-page essay, and to correct 15 misspelled words. It was quite easy and I finished in 14 minutes. I just hope that I didn't make any stupid mistakes. The essay was such a complete piece of garbage that wanted to completely rewrite it rather than simply correct the grammatical errors.

They are going to correct my test and then call me in for an interview if they think that it's warranted. I guess I'll just have to continue waiting.

I did manage to see Brian Williams and though I was tempted to slap his smug face, I decided that it was better to just walk by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter