Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Another Day At Sea Ended

(11:35)

I did manage to watch “The Interpreter” which I thought was alright, but not great. I’m not sure exactly what I didn’t like about it, but I think that it could have been better. I didn’t end up playing in the black jack tournament. I didn’t really know how it would work and I chickened out. There were too many hotshots, and I couldn’t take the pressure. I ended up watching people play for a while.

I struck out at Bingo and then headed up to the room, where I fell asleep quite quickly, and slept for two hours. I was completely passed out and didn’t move much because when I woke up I had lines all over my arm and shoulder. I haven’t had that in a while, so that was worth it.

I showered and got ready for dinner. We went down to one of my Dad’s friends’ room and had some drinks. I drank one of my 970ml beers, and it was worth the 84 cents that it cost. Actually, it was worth far more, but that’s all it cost.

Dinner was uneventful. I tried lychee for the first time, and it wasn’t too bad. I couldn’t believe that I ordered the cauliflower soup, but it tasted alright. I put up with cauliflower but I don’t usually enjoy it. I had the rack of lamb, and found it a little too salty. I did have a delicious chocolate napoleon for dessert.

After dinner, everyone headed up to the show, but I wasn’t interested so I watched people play craps. This guy lost a thousand bucks so that was kinda fun in a sickening way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter