Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Finally, An Entry

I've been blogging everyday of my trip but I wasn't able to post until today. You can read about the adventure.

I will be posting regularly while at sea now that everything is organized.

Sorry it's so long, but it's there at least.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I met Guy Lafleur last year at a golf tourney. He was selling mulligans. Man that guy is everywhere.

Mark, Where are the wild stories of you partying with the crew until sunrise and puking over the railing before a delicious breakfast, consisting of bacon, sausage, fruit and possibly a waffle. Followed by a nap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter