Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

"Most Played" Songs of the Week

On Monday, I bought an iPod. It was an extravagant purchase considering everything, but you have no idea what it's like to spend a day painting someone else's walls. Certainly, I believe that it is an essential purchase; I was going out of my mind up there listening to the radio and to my CD collection circa 2001.

I'm still getting used to it but I will begin what may or may not be a regular contribution to this blog: My Most Played Songs of the Week.

10. Moonrock Mambo (Yo La Tengo)
9. Ageless Beauty (Stars)
8. La Ritournelle (Sebastien Tellier)
7. I Wanna Be Your Dog (The Stooges)
6. The Love Song (K-OS)
5. Glosoli (Sigur Ros)
4. Chicago (Sufjan Stevens)
3. Out of the Storm (Incognito)
2. Beautiful World (Colin Hay)
1. Your Ex-Lover Is Dead (Stars)

So I've reset my play count for the week and we'll see how the list changes.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nugs,

Try these blue room tunes for January. nice fun tunes.

- Belle & Sebastian 'Funny Little Frog'
- The Knife 'Silent Shout'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter