Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mystery Solved

Sorry about the earlier messes. It made sense at the time, but I can't make much sense of it now.

I have resolved to writing an entry everyday. I find that the more I force myself to write the more treasures I discover.

I solved the indian food mystery from last night. My brother in law ordered dinner from work for himself and his coworkers. The food was delivered to his old house rather than his work. The food had been paid for with a credit card so when it arrived my Mom and Dad just accepted it. They couldn't figure out why food was being delivered. My parents called my sister, and she called her husband, but when he called the restaurant, they were closed. So the food sat there waiting. My parents expected their son in law to pick up the food, but he couldn't leave work and so he ordered Chinese food instead. He shared the garlic nan and beef vindaloo with me this evening so that was pretty sweet.

I worked a bit on the house today. Stage two of the work has begun. I've finished two full rooms and with them organized and cleaned I can now move into the hallway and the master bedroom. I'm hoping that by this time next week, I will be finished the both of them.

I am very seriously considering buying an iPod in order to maintain my sanity as I work. I'm sick of listening to the radio. The whole day is repetition: same stories, same news, same traffic reports, same promos. It's getting to me and I'm thinking that if I have to spend 10 hours a day doing mindless home repair a 7500 song playlist might be the only thing that can help me survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter