Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Now It's Just Another Boring Day, Hey Yeah.

I've got a touch of a cold and despite numerous bouts of lengthy sneezing fits, I did get out of bed and get some work done.

I took Brian up on his generous offer to some help with my website. I did my best not to pester him too much, but I expect I managed to make him regret his offer.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure that I have ever done anything for Brian. I've helped other friends pack, move, cook, and clean. I've installed drywall, painted, sanded hardwood floors, raked leaves, mowed lawns, cleaned eavestroughs, shoveled driveways. I've edited papers, bought drinks, given rides, dogsitted, and been a wingman in attempted bar pick-ups. I've thrown video hockey games, done dishes, fetched Advil, made urgent runs to the corner store for toilet paper, and returned almost late movies for other people.

With that said, I don't believe that I have ever done anything for Brian. It's an odd position to be in. I consider myself a person who would break his back for a friend, but I have to admit that Brian's got me trumped.

So I suppose that this is my way of paying a compliment. So Brian, if you're embarrassed reading this, don't say I've never done anything for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter