Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

CBC Update

I was supposed to head down to the CBC building tomorrow to be interviewed for Sounds Like Canada.

After a couple of postponements already, my interview has again been postponed. I doesn't bother me since it isn't time sensitive and I have a wide open schedule.

I promised to keep you posted about the interview, but I haven't done a very good job at keeping everyone up-to-date. The interview is happening, but what was supposed to happen tomorrow will happen sometime next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter