Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Interview, Of Sorts

I spoke to CBC this morning. They don't want to hire me, but instead want me to interview me for a segment on the radio.

It looks like I'll be interviewed for Sounds Like Canada and very possibly by Shelagh Rogers herself.

The producer read my post about my wallet and decided that it was an interesting idea.

So they're discussing it in their weekly staff meeting tomorrow morning, and I should be heading down to the CBC building next week to be interviewed.

How weird is that? I'm going to be on national radio talking about my blog! Who would have thought that it would yield anything let alone my ideas being broadcast across the entire country!

The only problem now is that I should probably tell my sister and my Mom and Dad that this blog exists and that their brother and son is going to be on the national broadcaster.

3 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, the costanza will be exposed to the world... hahaha. let me know when it's on though i'm sure that will be the topic of another post as the most interesting thing happening today.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger M said...

Gee, you must have one BIG wallet! That's alot of stuff in there. Congrats. I think secretly we all wish our blogs would effect people. :-)

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the most compelling argument for the privatization of the CBC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter