Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Endangered Man?

I've been writing reviews for my friend Jon on his website Hollywood Elsewhere.

Now I make no claims to be a critic or to know too much about anything, but I am happy with my piece on "The Football Factory".

I would be interested to hear responses about modern masculinity and for those who are interested, here's a link to the October 28th article in Macleans magazine on the erosion of maleness.

In an effort to encourage comments, I'll reward you with another amazing edition of "Name That House!"

Same rules as before. Tell me in a post which fictional character(s) lived in this house.

5 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won the last one so I feel like I'm under a lot of pressure.

My guess is Molly Ringwald's character in 16 Candles.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger M said...

The "Eight is Enough" house?

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Nugget said...

Nope. Keep trying.

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaayyyyy, Sit on it!

It's the Happy Days house.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Nugget said...

You got it, IKB! Next time we play poker I'll buy you and Brian a drink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter