Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Hello, Please, Tell Mr. Royal This Is The Pagoda

There isn't much happening these days. It's been cold and rainy and generally nasty for the past week or so, and, I must admit, it's getting me down a little. I am looking forward to getting away again this weekend.

Tomorrow will see me in the classroom again. I'm subbing for the day in Senior English which should be fine. I'm also working on Thursday.

I spent the weekend taking inventory of all my PEZ dispensers and am in the process of photographing them so that I can list them on eBay. I have 971 dispensers all together and I'm hoping that I'll be able to get an average of $5-$10 US for them. Sadly, I can't sell them all at once, but will have to do it in small doses. Needless to say, my apartment has been a serious mess but I took some time today to get things organized again.

Apart from the few jobs that I've done, it's been a quiet week and weekend. My allergies are driving me mental and I'm anxious for the first frost to come and kill all those pesky plants that are making my head feel like a pinata.

I suppose that I could further document the mundane events of my life, but no one wants to hear about my shoe returns, my foray into electric razors, or the pantry-robbing meals I've managed to create without having gone to the grocery store in what must be more than three weeks.

Oh yeah, I watched the Royal Tenebaums this afternoon and I would like to state for the record that Kumar Pallana kicks ass.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I suppose that I could further document the mundane events of my life, but no one wants to hear about my shoe returns, my foray into electric razors, or the pantry-robbing meals I've managed to create without having gone to the grocery store in what must be more than three weeks."

Bullshit. That's exactly why I visit this site.

Brian Ivanovick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter