Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Look Pretty Young But I'm Just Back-Dated, Yeah

So I'm a substitute tomorrow. It will be as if I am travelling back in time to the days of being just out of teacher's college. I can feel myself stepping down the ladder.

I'm teaching what should be the easiest two days in subbing history. I went in last week and spoke to the teacher whose shoes I'll be filling for tomorrow and Thursday. There'll be a spare each day, two periods of test writing, a work class, and then I'll actually have to teach two classes. No problem, except for the sad fact that I have again been gripped by procrastination and can't focus on getting my lesson planned. I blame it on iTunes, the new Broken Social Scene album, and my new addiction to flavoured water.

My lesson is on the active and passive voice, and I shudder to think at how many times I've used the passive voice in these blog entries.

As a side-effect of my lack of desire to work, I have prepared the sure-to-be-tons-of-fun challenge found above. Is procrastination the new mother of invention?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter