Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Baby Pictures






















I've recently returned from the hospital where I met Kerstin Alexis. At the risk of gushing, I must admit that the experience was quite beyond my expectations.

It was so very odd to see my Mom and Dad holding their granddaughter, and to see my sister and her husband holding this baby. The baby for which they are responsible. When I held her, my arms immediately started to hurt and she puckered up with a cranky face and started crying. Very odd holding my newborn niece.

So now I begin my reign as best uncle ever, and can begin tutoring her in the ways of righteousness, exposing her to way cooler music than her parents listen to, sharing with her life-changing novels and ground-breaking films.

In short, spoiling her rotten.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nugs,

you might have to compete with uncle paul for best uncle ever! you should take some lessons. he has those kids wrapped aroung his finger.

s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter