Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Second Interview Over

I had my second interview today. I prepared all day including listening to the auditape of Sophie's World, which, despite the desperate nature of listening to an audiotape before an interview, is actually really decent.

The interview went well. If I look back on it in hindsight I won't hum and haw about what might have been. I was confident, charming, sincere, ambitious, caring, and I think intelligent-sounding. I answered the questions clearly and with passion, and was brutally honest when appropriate. I didn't have any "why in the hell did I say that?" moments either.

So I put my best foot forward. I was able to fix up my weak answers from round one and I think that I did that well. I won't say I nailed it, but I came as close as I could. They're going to let me know more about the job later on in the week.

I'm hoping that come 10-year reunion on Saturday, I have something to celebrate or else things might be a little on the awkward side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter