Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Interview Morning

I was up until 1:00 trying to get the popcorn husks out of my teeth and gums. I stupidly made popcorn before bed and then obsessed over getting all the bits out. It's a convenient excuse when everyone knows perfectly well that I'm just nervous; I've got the big interview this morning at 11:00 am.

I set my alarm clock for 8:45am and 9:00am which is a full two hours earlier than my usual wake up time. Still, I managed to wake up naturally at 8:30. I really must be nervous, because normally that would never happen (it might also be the amazing 2 hour nap I had yesterday afternoon).

So I've got things planned out like this:

1) Walk the dog
2) Have cereal while checking email and blogging.
3) Finish laundry from yesterday (final load needs to be put in the dryer; and presumably folded later)
4) Find something to wear which may or may not need serious ironing.
5) Begin reviewing articles.
6) Take a shower. It is very important here that I do not cut myself shaving, which usually means that I will.
7) Dress.
8) Finish reviewing articles and my notes on each.
9) Procrastinate by doing pointless jobs and puttering around the apartment.
10) Leave the house at 10:30 at the latest to arrive slightly early for the 11:00 meeting.

I'm now almost finished number 2 and I'd better continue moving through my list. Cross your fingers that I get through the list but also that my next blog will be about my new job!

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Nugget said...

Just a quick update:

It's 10:03 and I just got out of the shower. I cut myself shaving. A little less than a centimeter long gash right on my dimple/laugh lines near my mouth on the left side. You can actually make out the double blades.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter