Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Recent Online Finds

I was saddened, especially after printing about 3 dozen pages of forms, to find this killjoy. With the closed application, my plans to return to school in January have been destroyed. I'm sure that I'll be able to rationalize it in a few days, but as of right now, I'm a little bummed.

I also came across the latest video from the new album, Takk (preview the album here), from Sigur Ros. Here is a link to other videos, live concerts, and interviews. If you get NPR and are interested in some concert spoilers, check this out. Some good stuff here. Make sure to check out the video for "viðrar vel til loftárása". Jon screened it at a Concordia film festival after only watching the first three quarters of the video, and it got a lot of attention at the screening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter