Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Fun Weekend?

I got an email this morning about my interview. It's going to happen early next week, so that's pretty awesome.

I was asked to drop by the school and pick up a package of readings. My job will be to read them over, and think of ways to make them accessible and manageable for 16 year olds. It's heavy duty philosophy dropping names like Hare, Wittgenstein, and Rorty. (for all of those commenters out there: I am aware of the irony of my own name dropping here)

All in all there's about 200 pages of readings, which is completely reasonable considering I don't have any plans for the weekend. I'm off now to find a nice quiet table in the library and begin. I am chronically thorough with stuff like this and I expect that I'm going to go way overboard, but I really see this as "my big break" and since the job seems like so much fun and right up my alley, I don't want to screw things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter