Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

CBC A-Callin'

I received an interesting email this morning for a producer from the CBC.

She "wanted to talk to me" and asked me to call her. I have no idea what it's about but I don't get producers from the CBC calling me every day so I was pretty psyched.

I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't do it!!! you'll become a union pig... of course, no offense to any of my unionized friends...

very interested to see what they want. could this be the end of coach's corner, replaced with Nugspot or Socks Corner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter