Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Boring, Snoring, Doring, Loring

There really isn't much happening these days. Everyone around me seems to be putting in time until Christmas when they can have a much deserved vacation for a few days. I'm just kicking around waiting for something to happen.

I registered for my course. I have to take a course that says that I can teach high school English. I've been teaching it in the independent school system and I hav taught senior English in Saskatchewan for two years, but the school boards here say I need to get my Senior Basic English qualification. I've waited until now to register, because I missed the fall deadline. I'll begin in January and finish up in mid-March. I doubt that it will be strenuous at all, but it's costing me $865. So either I don't give any Christmas presents, or else this will be my Christmas present.

Things are fine in my life, but just a little on the dull side. Andrew loaned me some rabbit ears for my TV, so now I've gone from 2 channels to 8. There's a regular Manhattan Project happening in the basement!

Channel 5: CBC
Channel 9: CTV
Channel 70: TVOntario
Channel 76: Radio Canada
Channel 103: Omni 1
Channel 108: SunTV
Channel 113:Omni 2
Channel 125: CityTV

It's really tremendously exciting. So far I've watched an episode of Jerry Springer, and an episode of Family Feud. All I can say about that it that Springer is reairing shows from 1997 , and Richard Karn must be suicidal to have signed that contract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter