Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Teddy Teddy Teddy

Well folks, it's another drunken blog entry.

I'm starving hungry. I'm off to the kithchen to see what I can cook up, but I know that there is nothing to eat so I'm heading upstairs very quietly to steal food.

(Pause)

What the hell is going on? I go upstairs, and in the back room there is a light that I know for sure has never been on before. The next thing I know I go upstairs and there is, in the main living room and huge box of food that seems to have no home. I open up the bag and there is a delicious empanada. It clearly should be in the fridge since it is the first time I have ever seen an unknown brown paper bag. I look in the bag, and it is full (ie. heavy) of food. Either someone else has left this delectable food or my parents are completely drunk. "Hey, Mrs Nugget, let's get some curry!"

So I stole upstairs to get food and I find a goldmine of food. I took one empanada, but am seriously considering going up for more. I had planned to steal a bagel and the light peanut butter, but this is way better.

I got completely shitfaced with an old friend tonight and am in dire need already of getting shitfaced again. Isn't it weird how you cannot see a person after ten years and suddenly catch up as if enverything was exactly the same as always? Isn't it weird how you go upstairs to teal peanut butter and you end up with unbelievable indian food? What is even more strange is that I know I will wake up before my parents and remember far more than they will, but al the same time not be abnle to explain the indian food on our breaths?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter