Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Huh?

Just when you thought that you had made sense of the world.

After my previous post, I had convinced myself to go upstairs and steal an empanada. I did, of course, but as I looked at the receipt, I discovered that the Indian food had come to $89!

I left my parents at 7:25pm after just having eaten a meal of roast pork, turnips, potatoes, green beans, and gravy. I left after dinner to drink a lot of beer.

Why then is there $89 worth of Indian food on the table when I return?

There is no other explanation other than my parents were craving Indian food or are in the mood for love? Either way, ewwwwww.

What the hell is going on????

As I sit here typing (totally alone), I am completely confused as to what has happened as I have been gone. I've eaten two fantastic (stolen) empanadas but have been forced to put extra (as if unopened) food into the refrigerator. I have no idea what has happened here but even though I have questioned and questioned, I cannot piece the events of the evening together.)

All I know is that I really want more Indian food and am wondering what has happened to precipitate these very very strange events. Perhaps tomorrow will explain the sick sick events that no doubt have occured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter