Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Course Begins

My course started on the 10th of January. It wasn't until the 14th that I decided that I should look at the registration paper that has been posted on my fridge for 6 weeks. I thought that the course started today, but it started last week.

It didn't matter that I was late. There isn't anything that was urgent. The course is basically a bunch of written assignments. There are 5 units, each with six assignments. Over the course of the 10 weeks, the assignments for each unit are due bi-weekly. Fairly straightforward, right?

Though I've done nothing until today, I did manage to get an assignment done. I want to spend all day tomorrow getting the rest finished. I figure that I can get them all done in one day, but I really don't want to fall into the trap of leaving it until the last minute. If I was a teacher and my students finished two weeks of assignments the night before, I might be tempted to fail them. I don't want that to happen to me, and I'm not going to press my luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter