Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Real Interview This Time

It looks like I passed my grammar and spelling test (who knew?) and I'm supposed to head back to the CBC building for an interview on Wednesday.

There isn't much else to say about it other than the fact that I think that it would be pretty rocking to work at the CBC and that it would be even better to get hired the day before my birthday.

Now that I've probably totally jinxed it, I will continue to scour job websites and to continue my dozens of applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter