Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I had a good night last night. I'm not sure how I made it home, but I did wake up in my bed. The tail end of the evening is a blurry mess.

The house alarm went off this morning. I'm not sure what triggered it, but I staggered upstairs at 9 or so to turn it off. I think that the contractor might have set it off, but I have no idea how long it was blaring before I realized it.

When I went back to bed, I had a horrible nightmare. I was working with my Dad and sister in the fields of his farm. My Mom was in the house. We noticed an airbus circling around above us. It was flying much lower than it should have and we were quite nervous about it. After about a half a dozen flybys, a squad of fighter jets swooped in and began shooting at it. It wasn't long before the plane went down. It screamed over our head and crashed into the house. The heat sent trees ablaze and melted the cars.

I don't know what it means, but I am glad that I don't believe that dreams have hidden meanings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter