Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lazy Days

It seems that my days have been unusually strange. I haven't experienced days like this before and I'm not sure what it all means.

For one, I'm feeling very creative. I feel like I could sit down and do something great, but at the same time I've been gripped with unshakable lethargy. Yesterday, I woke up at 10:30 in the morning and was back in bed by 1:00. I slept and read in bed until 5:41 in the afternoon. That's too much sleep in one day, but I managed to sleep a full night anyway.

Today, I decided that I should get back upstairs and paint. Boy, I haven't missed it. That job is so bad and is twice as bad when you're only a few hours from being totally finished. The last day of work is way worse that the first.

I've been reading Charles Bukowski's Post Office and listening to all the CBC Radio 3 Podcasts that I missed while I was incommunicado.

I shovelled the walk today.

I cooked two poached eggs and ate them on a Country Harvest 12 grain bagel. I reheated yams and a hamburger from yesterday, and had a piece of frozen pecan pie.

Tonight is a big piss up. I have a milestone birthday on Thursday. My buddy, Colin, and I were born only five days apart so we decided to have a combined party this year. There were virtual invitations and people were supposed to RSVP. I hope that everyone actually shows up because it'll likely be a good time. The only problem is that I've been obsessively checking on the responses. Every few hours I would recheck to reread everyone's messages and who will and will not come. So far, we're up to 37 people, which sounds like a good time to me.

I have had a terrible headache for the past month now. There is still a violent stabbing pain above my right eye that seems to be developing an unhealthy tolerance towards ibuprofen.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...maybe you should have that headache looked into?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter