Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday Means Something Now

I'm not exactly sure why my feet are sore today but they are. I wasn't on my feet all day yesterday. Not like teaching when you are standing for the whole day. One day, at my school in Saskatchewan, I wore one of those step counters that you used to get from the cereal boxes. During the school day, I walked over 16000 steps which translates to about 12 kilometres.

I went to bed early last night, but got up early enough to get a few things done. I was able to finish my taxes, but I wasn't eligible to file them electronically, so I have to send everything in. That means photocopying and delays. I guess it's not the worst thing in the world. I am expecting a refund after all.

Other than the sore feet, my brain has quieted a bit. My headaches are still bothering me and I had a wicked one last night. I think that a stop at Shoppers is a good idea; keep a bottle of ibuprofen in the old desk. I need to pick up some tissues too since I sneezed like crazy yesterday. I guess it's dusty. It probably didn't help that I was fiddling with wires and computer cables underneath my desk yesterday. The girl next to me is moving to a new office so that probably spit a ton of dust around too.

I guess it's shower time, and then my tax documents and I have a date with a photocopier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter