Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup Predictions

My World cup predictions are as follows:

Top 16:

Germany
Poland (though I recognize that they won't make it, predicting Ecuador would be unfair to the nature of this post)
England
Sweden
The Netherlands
Ivory Coast
Mexico
Portugal
Italy
Czech Republic
Brazil
Croatia
France
Switzerland
Spain
Ukraine

Top 8

Germany
The Netherlands
Italy
Ukraine
England
Mexico
Brazil
Spain

Semi-Finals

Mexico
Brazil
Germany
Ukraine

Finals

Mexico
Germany

Winner: Mexico.


I am cheering for England, The Netherlands, Ukraine, and (now) Ecuador. Actually, I'm really only cheering for England, but they always choke. I just want to see some great games, and love that I can have the games on while I work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter