Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Short Version

I'm not running today. I'm taking a break after three days in a row.

That Nathan Lawr album is one of the best music purchases I've made in a long time.

I'm writing a DVD review of King Kong, but am over two-months late doing it.

I picked up my season's pass to the Blue Jays games tonight.

I had piece of cake today. It was my first in ages and ages. There was a retirement at work today.

I got a letter from The Home Depot informing me that they raised my credit limit to $1800 even though I had reduced it down to $500.

I agreed to take care of my sister in the days following her radiation treatment.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you just chop up the home depot card rather than reduce the limit. They try to sell me on the card every time i go in there, which is frequently these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter