Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, May 22, 2006

The OT Zone

I'm heading off to work today. Usually I would have today and tomorrow off, but my co-worker is off to L.A. for the week and so I have to come in on my day off and on a holiday Monday. I'll get some nice overtime and after two-days off I don't really mind. It looks like the next big string of movies to caption will be the original Godzilla movies: Godzilla, The Return ofGodzilla, Godzilla King of the Monsters, Gorgo vs. Godzilla, Godzilla vs. Megalon, Godzilla vs. Monster Zero, etc. Should be a good time.

This was a busy weekend and though I really haven't been doing an awful lot, I have been quite busy for the last little while. Between work, and barbeques, drinks with friends, and running I haven't had a lot of time to blog or write.

(pause)

The first part was written before work, and this is me at the end of the day. It is now 11:17 and I'm exhausted and a little bummed out.

I'm not sure that I was supposed to work today. I was the only captioner there, and there was work to do, but the schedule did not have any captioners scheduled in. I hope that I didn't work a 8.5 hour day when I didn't have to. That wouldn't be the stupidest thing I've ever done, but might be in the top 250.

Even though I should go for a long run, and should finish some proposals, and some correspondence, I'm just too bored and cranky to do that right now. I think that I'll just go to sleep and be done with this day. I want to wake up in a less grumpy mood tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter