Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Let's Go Out For Dinner on Your Special Day!

I worked on Sunday. It was Mother's Day and it was nice that a lot of people called me to see how I was doing. I really wasn't affected by it at all, even though I wonder if I should have been. I never buy in to all those "special" days. Every day is Valentine's day with me, baby!

On my way down to work on Sunday, I did laugh hysterically when I saw a sign at Hooter's that said, "Mother's Eat Free." Hey Mom, guess what I have planned for you this year? We're goin' to Hooter's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter