Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Big Wednesday Night Television Plans

So I finally was able to download the Lost and Amazing Race episodes that I missed from last week's Pekar lecture. I was super disappointed with Lost since it was just a recap episode. I'm watching the Amazing Race as I'm typing this I'm cheering for Ray and Yolanda because:

-MoJo is the worst. It is nice to watch their relationship crumble on national television though. I would yeild them too just for spite (if there wasn't already enough in the last three sentences).
-Eric and Jeremy are jerks. They seem like womanizing jocks that always have good things fall into their laps. I don't know why, if the allegations are true, they would be hiding their relationship, but it seems plausible with their excessive posturing. I'd like them more if I knew that they were together, but until they are outed, they're on my shit-list.
-Fran and Barry always complain that every task is really hard. Well no kidding. Why sign up for the game if you're not ready for what they throw at you?
-BJ and Tyler are my second pick. They seem okay, but are a little phoney. I don't like the way that they think that non-English speaking people will understand them if they speak English with a stereotypical accent of that language.

So that's the story. I had to catch up so that I can be ready for tonight's new episodes. The best part is that I get to watch the cable tv at my desk.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

But BJ and Tyler actually do speak several foreign languages, and are often the only ones that will try to speak the language of the country they are in. I was kinda harshing on Rayonda earlier, but Yolanda seems like a really fun, nice girl. I'm also waiting for Joseph to scream at his girlfriend when she's crying on national TV again. Thailand looks like it will be fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter