Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hangover Nursing Sunday

So I had a textbook hangover today.

I was turfed out of my house by real estate agents at 11:30 this morning, and for lack of any better ideas, I went to work early. The only thing that I have found that cures a hangover is water and a lot of bad food. My definition of bad food may be debatable, but I ordered a Tim Hortons large egg salad sandwich and four cookies. Later on, I had a Quiznos sub and another cookie. Wild man over here.

I was feeling better by the end of the day and decided that I would go for a run. After sending some emails, I headed out in the pissing rain at 11:40pm. I had a brief running hiatus for a week or so because I had a sore hip. I thought that I must have slept on it wrong, but I've decided that it was becuase of the chair I was using when my computer was upstairs. How lame is it getting an injury from sitting in a chair? I ran from my house to Ossington and Harbord then up to Ossington and Dupont along Dupont to Christie and then back to my house. It felt good to be at it again, and even though it was very late, and the weather was nasty, I enjoyed myself. My hip felt good, and the rest was helpful.

I have a day off tomorrow and I've made very exciting plans to go to the grocery store. I have also decided that I will do some writing, and maybe have a little nap. The party never stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter