Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Finally Finished

The work in the house is finished. At least as much as I am willing to finish right now. There is always more cleaning that could be done, but I have to draw the line somewhere. The major problems are finished and while I probably should white glove it, I don't have the time, nor the desire to do so.

One of the benefits to finishing all this work is that the house, I think, really does look good. I'd like to have some people over for poker so that we can enjoy the luxury of everything being newly painted and cleaned. My apartment is super tidy, and every surface has been cleaned and disinfected which gives the apartment a nice lemon-fresh scent and makes me feel very calm and relaxed.

With my six-day weekend at its close, it's nice to sit back enjoy the fruit of my labours and put my feet up.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when's the party?

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I was about to ask the same thing.

I'm drinking stevia, lemon and water right now. Do you still drink that? It's really f-ing good.

Get off that flavoured water -- it's shite -- full of glucose, fructose and God knows what else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter