Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sweet Rejection?

I got the call about my recent interview. I didn't get the job.

I'm taking it surprisingly well. Probably because I don't have any regrets about it. I nailed the interview and that's about all you can do. Something even better will come along; I know it.

From the sounds of it, the decision really was a toss-up, and they could have legitimately taken either "close call". They went with someone with camp experience so that they could run the summer camps program in addition to teaching. Well, good luck with that. I have no interest in running a summer camps program. I guess a part of me doesn't have any interest in teaching seventh graders either, and that's another reason why I'm not too upset.

So I just keep plugging away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter