Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho.

Too tired to blog. Worked too much today. Worked too much yesterday. Father gone on vacation to St. Lucia. Too tired to move. Need a stiff drink. Almost finished. A few more jobs. Too tired to cook dinner. Too tired to order dinner. May go hungry, but will make stiff drink.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. you got stiffed with all the work while your dad goes to play in the sun...

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Nugget said...

The story of my life, baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter