Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Monkeys Are Rad (and some other things)

I've got to say that I thought King Kong was quite decent. Kong himself kicked, as we all knew he would. I thought that Jack Black was terribly cast, but I was very happy to see the classic Peter Jackson shenanigans circa Bad Taste.

Along the same monkeys-are-awesome line check out this fantastic video/movie.

During my run today (Bloor/Bathurst to St-Clair/Bathurst to St-Clair/Christie to Bloor/Christie to Bloor/Bathurst) I was listening to a few choice tracks:

The Violet Archers (End of Part One)
White Star Line (I'd Love You on the Iceberg)
Falconhawk (Try A Little Longer)

I also have to highly recommend perhaps one of the most bizarre songs I have ever heard: Boby LaPointe's Ta Katie T'a Quitte. I can't find a link anywhere, but please seek it out. You'll have to get the lyrics, as well, but it is pretty awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter