Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Nothing and So Much More

I did NOTHING today, that's not 100% true but it might as well be.

I was planning to work all day in order to get the final touches finished on the house before the real-estate agent came to take pictures tomorrow. Instead, she arrived at 10:00, the photographer followed shortly thereafter. I did a few things, but she seemed happy enough, and so when she left, I thought, "there's no rush now. Next deadline is on Friday when there is an open house for agents."

I went to the Home Depot to get $118. 34 worth of supplies (which comes out of my pocket). They screwed up the paint and so I have to go back tomorrow to get it sorted out.

When I got home, I realized that my downloads folder had 6 episodes of Little Britain, and I proceeded to watch all of them. That show is a riot, and I very highly recommend it. Look for Roy McCooney and Kenny Craig are my favourites, but it's tough to choose any that are any better than the rest. Good stuff. Excellent actually.

I watched an episode of CSI: Maimi. That show is terrible, terrible, terrible. Just when you think that it can't be anymore terrible, it does. So bad.

I was very happy to notice that Tim Horton's has changed their new ad campaign for their caramel baked goods. Carmel is a city, caramel is a food. The second "a" should be pronounced and I'm glad that they've changed it because it was driving me absolutely insane.

So nothing day is over. My Dad left me with a long list of jobs and I can't spend tomorrow not doing them. I can't. I won't. Well maybe I will, but I won't like it.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Kathy O'Brien said...

I watched that episode of CSI: Miami last night and thought the same thing.

How ridiculous can it get? Solving robberies while an imaginery tsunami bears down on the city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter