Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Not Celebrities... Peers.

Today was a good day for celebrity sightings at work.

On my way up the escalator I saw Robin Brown from The Inside Track. About 37 paces later, I saw George Stroumboulopoulos walking across the atrium, and then later in the afternoon, I saw Ron McLean leaving the cafe.

I've also seen Michael Enright, Matt Galloway, Brent Bambury, Sarika Sehgal, Evan Solomon, and Claire Martin (who, incidentally, also appeared in Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall video).

I'm playing company softball this summer, so I'm hoping to take out Peter Mansbridge or Don Cherry in a George Costanza-Bette Midler type home plate smash up.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that.
Hey are those games televised? They should be. I would watch a CBC company picnic baseball game for sure. Come on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter