Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Back In Toronto

The following quotation is an excerpt from an email I sent recently:

I am here just saying hello, and advising you to not self-edit. I managed to catch the brief entry from the other day. I suspect that it was a drunken post, but I thought it was great. Funny, honest, and real. Don't self-edit yourself. You'll regret it when you come back to your blog to revisit the life that you once had. There's no reason you shouldn't mix the good with the bad. That's what life is and there's no reason to hide it.

So, I'm taking my own advice. Don't worry, no juicy gossip, just the following reflection:

I am back in Toronto, and I don't know how to feel. I am not the same person I was when I left on Friday. I don't know how to go back to the blissful ignorance that was Thursday, and I don't know how to be the person I am today.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Jessica McGann said...

Sage advice, indeed.
I hope that whatever occurred this weekend was either positive or for the best.
Cyber-hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter