Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Road to Mental Illness: Volume 1

Some things that drive me crazy:

-My bookmarks. These have stayed the same for so long. I keep going into them and trying to find something interesting, but that only lasts a few minutes. I scan the list in hopes that something great will catch my attention. When I don't find anything even remotely interesting, I just check the ones that I like the best, usually for the eighth time that day.

-My knowledge of women comes mainly from reading the postings of female bloggers and from watching Three's Company and Family Ties as a kid.

-Going to bad music stores and finding nothing interesting and going to good music stores and finding so much great stuff that I can't possibly afford.

-Not having a spring jacket. For that matter, it drives me crazy that I don't really have much in the way of clothes at all. I'm so bored with my clothes that I get no pleasure in wearing anything that I own.

-When bookstores don't have a copy of the book that you want to buy and you have to resort to buying them online and waiting for delivery.

-At times the when I'm alone I want nothing more than to have company but when I have people around me I think about how much I'd like to be left alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter