Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Balancing Act

My life has now become a strange juggling act of shaving and exercising.

I am going out for lunch/brunch/drunch with a friend this afternoon and I decided I needed to jump in the shower. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thought, "I really need to shave before I can go out."

The problem is that I can't. I can't shave today because I am planning a run tonight.

I can only shower after my run, because if I shave to close to the beginning of a run, I get tremendous irritation and pain on my face. The sweat must burn and sting the small nicks that have come from having a piece of sharpened steel scraped across my skin.

So I have to balance my schedule so that I always have at least 8 hours between exercising and my last shave. It isn't something that anyone should have to worry about, but that's the way it goes. I should just grow a beard and be done with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter