Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, June 19, 2006

There and Back Again.

It was another weird and wonderful weekend, but I'm back at home now and I'm exhausted.

I didn't arrive at my Dad's until 5:30 on Saturday, and he wasn't jumping for joy that I was late, but he wasn't angry by any means. We watched some of the US Open and then the hockey game. I went for a run and then my Dad made hamburgers, homemade french fries, and ice cream cones. It wasn't what I'm used to eating, but it was delicious.

We worked like crazy today, and I left at about 8:30. I'm picking my sister up tomorrow morning at 9:00. I'm actually looking forward to having her here for a while. My goal is to make her realize that the suburbs are boring and that she should move back into downtown. I don't think that she is feeling too good about herself these days so I told her, "Don't think of this as three weeks of Cancer treatment, think of this as three weeks of being free. No husband to drive you crazy, no baby to worry about, no house in the middle of nowhere. It's time for you to do whatever you want!"

I think that's good advice, so it'll be my new motto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter