Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Computers, Argh!

I just spent the last 45 minutes typing up a long blog entry. It was incomplete, but I had to get a glass of water and so I tried to save it. There was an error and I lost the whole thing. I committed the cardinal sin of not copying the entry to the clipboard before saving and the post is gone.

I will retype it later on this afternoon/evening or tomorrow, but I can't do it now. It is so demoralizing to do that much work only to have to start again.

The short version of the story is that right now I am in Iqaluit, Nunavut and will be here until Friday. More dispatches from the North to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter