Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Quickie

"I've got to have you right now."
"But I haven't got time."
"Just a quick one then."
"But I really don't have time."
"When we started this you would have made time for me."
"It's not that. I'm just busy."
"You used to make time for me."
"I make time for you."
"Not like you used to."
"What do you want from me?"
"I want you right now."
"I haven't got time, just look in the archives."
"The archives aren't enough. I want you right now."
"But I've got to take a shower, and get some jobs done."
"Give me a quick one and then take your shower."
"Ugh."
"You're not man enough to do it now are you?"
"I'm not man enough?"
"You're not creative enough to to satisfy me."
"I'm not creative enough?"
"Prove it."
"Fine."

[furious typing]

"Publish, you bastard."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter