Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Moving and Shaking

I feel just wretched about not posting, but I've just been insanely busy with the house. Whether I'm having keys made, discovering new filthy pits in the apartments, or scheduling visits, I just haven't had a spare minute to blog. The start of the school year was never this busy when I was a student.

I will try to make time before then, but will be back to my normal ways on Monday.

In short:

-My hip still hurts.
-My father is happy that I'm working so hard for him.
-I'm tired of cleaning, but was reasonably impressed with the carpet cleaning machine that I rented at the local grocery store.
-I have developed a real taste this week for black licorice, fruit leather, and cinnamon-raisin bagels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter